Learn how to manage large-scale, cross-department marketing projects more efficiently with these five simple steps.
This course breaks down how to manage and execute large-scale marketing projects that require collaboration & input from multiple teams within your organization - in 5 proven steps.
Who should take this course?
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Operations Professionals
- Marketers that work on a team that serves as an internal agency for their organization
- Marketers that work with other internal marketing & communication teams at your organization
Marketing Course Level: Advanced
Estimated Length Of Time To Complete This Course: 60-90 Minutes
Sometimes large-scale marketing projects require input & collaboration from other teams at your organization.
In order for these types of projects to be successful, everyone needs to be on the same page.
In this course, you’ll learn how to plan, manage, and execute projects that require work and contributions from multiple teams at your organization.
- Lesson One: How To Draft A Creative Brief That Will Clarify Collaboration Expectations
- Lesson Two: How To Produce High Quality Content By Defining Your Standards Of Performance
- Lesson Three: How To Create A Project Request Form
- Lesson Four: Time Management Principles For The Busy Marketing Team
- Lesson Five: The Uncommon Skill Of Saying “No”
Take this course to learn a proven process that prevents last minute “rush jobs” to meet deadlines, enables efficient and effective cross-department collaboration, and results in excellent content.
Let’s get started!
Nathan is the Head of Marketing at CoSchedule. With the help of an awesome team, he’s helped CoSchedule attract more than 30 million marketers, convert nearly 1 million email subscribers, and support 50,000 customers. Nathan brings 15 years of proven corporate and startup marketing experience to the Actionable Marketing Institute. When he’s not marketing, you’ll catch Nathan canoeing in the Boundary Waters.
StartLesson 1: How To Draft A Creative Brief That Will Clarify Collaboration Expectations
StartLesson 2: How To Produce High Quality Content By Defining Your Standards Of Performance
StartLesson 3: How To Create A Project Checklist That Clearly Outlines Content Deliverables
StartLesson 4: How To Define Your Content Workflows To Nail Your Deadlines
StartLesson 5: How To Communicate With Your Cross-Functional Team To Manage An Efficient Process