Learn how to implement agile workflows, run daily stand ups, and improve your work with agile retrospectives.
Agile Marketing is an emerging, popular framework for marketing teams to get organized, streamline their workflows, and manage projects more efficiently. As our resident Agile Marketing expert, Ben Sailor will walk you through Agile Marketing from start to finish and review the process to help your team produce better work in less time.
Who should take this course?
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Operations Professionals
Marketing Course Level:
- Lesson 1: Getting Started With Agile Marketing
- Lesson 2: What Is The Agile Scrum Framework?
- Lesson 3: How To Organize Cross-Functional Teams
- Lesson 4: How To Plan Agile Sprints
- Lesson 5: How To Run Effective Daily Standups
- Lesson 6: How To Implement Agile Workflows
- Lesson 7: How To Improve Your Work With Agile Retrospectives
Take this course to learn everything you need to know to implement agile marketing in your organization.
Ben is the Blog Manager at CoSchedule. In a past life, he was an agency writer, crafting content for large clients in manufacturing, healthcare, and financial services. His blood is 53% caffeine, which some say is his greatest productivity secret.
StartLesson One: Getting Started With Agile Marketing
StartLesson Two: What Is The Agile Scrum Framework?
StartLesson Three: How To Organize Cross-Functional Teams
StartLesson Four: How To Plan Agile Sprints
StartLesson Five: How To Run Effective Daily Standups
StartLesson Six: How To Implement Agile Workflows
StartLesson Seven: How To Improve Your Work With Agile Retrospectives