Learn how to organize a product launch. Equip your team with the tools and tactics to execute a successful product launch.
Welcome to our course on How to Organize a Product Launch. If you’re here - you probably have an upcoming product launch in the foreseeable future. I know firsthand how complex it is to put together a successful product launch. Through trial and error, we’ve really nailed down a solid process here at CoSchedule, and I’m excited to share some helpful tips and tricks that have yielded solid results for our team.
Who should take this course?
- Any marketing professional responsible for coordinating product launches
Marketing Course Level:
- Beginner to Intermediate
- Lesson 1: Define Expectations With A. Creative Brief
- Lesson 2: Identify Your Target Audience
- Lesson 3: Write Your Value Prop + Talking Points
- Lesson 4: Plan Your Product Launch
- Lesson 5: Measure The. Success Of Your Product Launch
- Lesson 6: Beyond The Launch - The Importance of Evergreen Promotion
Whitney is a Product Marketing Strategist at CoSchedule. She develops product positioning and campaigns to promote CoSchedule's family of agile marketing products. Outside of work, she loves to travel with her husband and daughter, coach figure skating, and listen to podcasts.
StartCourse Overview (0:55)
StartLesson One: Define Expectations With A Creative Brief (11:41)
StartLesson Two: Identify Your Target Audience (8:29)
StartLesson Three: Write Your Value Prop + Talking Points (12:08)
StartLesson Four: Plan Your Product Launch (13:05)
StartLesson Five: Measure The Success Of Your Product Launch (9:19)
StartLesson Six: Beyond The Launch - The Importance of Evergreen Promotion (8:21)