Learn to implement an effective work management process to field new project requests, accurately gauge your team's bandwidth, & set realistic delivery dates.
This course gives you the tips, tools, and best practices to create and define internal processes to triage, prioritize, and execute project requests - without unnecessary stress or overworking your team to get it done.
Who should take this course?
- Marketing Managers & Supervisors
- Marketing Operations Roles
- Any marketing team member responsible for assigning work to their team
- Any marketing team member that fields or manages internal project requests
Marketing Course Level:
Estimated Length Of Time To Complete This Course:
By creating clearer outcomes, you and your team will be happier and more productive.
An improved project request process will make your stakeholders happier, too. Set realistic deadlines with complete transparency to your stakeholders, so your team can deliver projects when promised every time.
- Lesson One: How (And Why) To Create A Marketing Services Catalog
- Lesson Two: How To Set Accurate Timelines Estimates To Meet Deliver Dates Every Time
- Lesson Three: How To Create A Project Request Form
- Lesson Four: Time Management Principles For The Busy Marketing Team
- Lesson Five: The Uncommon Skill Of Saying "No" To New Project Requests
Your team deserves processes that prevent employee burnout. Stop overloading your team with tons of last minute project requests.
After implementing what you learn in this course, you'll be less stressed, more productive and a marketing hero to your team and your stakeholders!
StartCourse Overview (2:15)
StartLesson 1: How (And Why) To Create A Marketing Services Catalog
StartLesson 2: How To Create Workflow And Timeline Processes
StartLesson 3: How To Create A Project Request Form
StartLesson 4: Time Management Principles For The Busy Marketing Team
StartLesson 5: The Uncommon Skill Of Saying "No"