After this course, you'll understand what a brand is, learn how to build your branding framework, and craft your value proposition.
Your company's brand is so much more than your logo. It outlines the voice and tone you use in copy, influences design, and even shapes your target audience.
But most importantly - it impacts how your customers perceive the benefits of your company, products, and service.
This course will help improve your brand positioning and integrate your brand into your content marketing strategy.
Who should take this course?
- Any marketing professional responsible for creating and/or executing brand strategy
Marketing Course Level:
- Beginner to Intermediate
- Lesson 1: Develop the foundation for your brand strategy
- Lesson 2: Define your value proposition + brand promise
- Lesson 3: Finalize your brand messaging including taglines and messaging architecture
- Lesson 4: Create brand guidelines
- Lesson 5: How to use your brand strategy as the northstar for your content strategy
There's a popular marketing phrase that goes something like...
"A brand is a promise made. A great brand is a promise kept."
Brand positioning happens whether you try to incorporate it in your marketing strategy or not.
But the good news is that you can plan ahead and create a brand that helps you fulfill your brand promise and become a truly great in the eyes of your customers.
Now where to start?
Take this course, and you'll get the tools and resources you need to build a truly great brand.
Leah is the Customer Marketing Lead at CoSchedule. Outside of work, she loves hunting for cool stuff at thrift stores. If not for marketing, Leah would be a psychiatrist, given her fascination with Dateline NBC, true-crime podcasts, and Netflix documentaries about cults.